A fully enclosed observation building now occupies the site of Simpson's mansions, offering spectacular views of rugged seascapes, towering storm waves and migrating whales.
A "garden for all seasons" the expansive grounds have showy peaks of different kinds of flowers every time of the year
- Spring bulbs and daffodils - through March
- Tulip - March through April
- Rhododendrons and azaleas - now through May
- Annual/perennials - May though September
- 600 rose bushes - June through September
- Dahlias - August - October
The Coos Bay Manor, just minutes from Shore Acres, is an Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member. Built in 1912, this large home has 5 Guest Rooms each stepping out onto a unique open air balcony. With high ceilings, large rooms and detailed woodworking throughout you'll take a step back in time in this most majestic Oregon coast lodging Bed and Breakfast.